Did you mean: 

My fico is contradicting itself.

tag
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

Re: My fico is contradicting itself.

@FixMyCredit1992 wrote:

Something is SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE...

These are screen shots, all from the same report.

I've had a installment loan for 2 months now...

One reason why Fico says my score is low..

Have you made your first payment on the loan and has the payment reported yet?

The message suggests that no activity on a loan may be the issue, as opposed to no loan.  

CARDS: CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 10K | NORDSTROM STORE CARD 2K
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lonelyisland wrote:

Have you made your first payment on the loan and has the payment reported yet?

The message suggests that no activity on a loan may be the issue, as opposed to no loan.  

\I think you got it.  Not so much if he had paid yet, but if the CU has REPORTED it paid yet.  If it is anything like mine, Alliant, you can pay on day two of the month, but they will only report all accounts on the last day of that month.  So there can be a huge delay in reporting.

Message 12 of 21
physicist82
Regular Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

Got a screen shot of it saying your UTL is 19%?

OCCU balance owed is counted towards UTL but the CL is not.

Edit: also, your siggy shows more cards and some diff CLs than what you listed in your thread.

I just calculated that because I was curious. 

Without the OCCU card's limit his limits are $3850. 

446/3850 is still only 11.6%. 

That's really weird. 

Message 13 of 21
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

45 inquiries just on TU...?

Message 14 of 21
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

@subwaysandwich wrote:

45 inquiries too many. If that's only on his TU report I wonder how many he has all together. 

Message 15 of 21
PedrokiPR
Valued Member

I wonder if CC companies have closed any of his cards, I mean 45, wow....

Message 16 of 21
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

I remember telling FixMyCredit1992 to garden when they just had that Discover card a while back.. guess they went agressive with it instead. With that many inquiries I would be very afraid and garden until they are all off..
TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 17 of 21
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

@killer_queen229 wrote:

@subwaysandwich wrote:

45 inquiries too many. If that's only on his TU report I wonder how many he has all together. 

Maybe 100+ inquiries on all three reports

Message 18 of 21
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

@subwaysandwich wrote:

@killer_queen229 wrote:

@subwaysandwich wrote:

Maybe 100+ inquiries on all three reports

Most likely but hey I don't know many people who would be celebrating majority of the cards or limits he has.. I'm really not trying to be mean I just don't understand. Credit is not about winning.

Message 19 of 21
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

Correction. His siiggy. Maybe he gas had cards a week. Come on op. Everyone at myfico knows you. 

Maybe he was busy apping for a Citi Prestige card and CSP and happy that he had a pending status and that  he thinks more inquiries will help him build credit. Yeah.........

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.