Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fico shows all credit card account 2x

tag
rebroker212
Established Member

My fico shows all credit card account 2x

All my credit card accounts come up 2 times, info is correct but each account is duplicated

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My fico shows all credit card account 2x

Were any of the cards ever lost or stolen, or reported as such?

Message 2 of 6
rebroker212
Established Member

No, I have 6 open accounts and all 6 come up twice, if sw reports lets say 2 credit cards each shows 2 times

Message 3 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Have you physically seen 2 accounts each when you buy a new report or order your report from the CRA(s)? Or are you basing this off your ScoreWatch alerts?

If the latter, know that you don't have two of the same account. If you go into SW settings, by default you'll see a setting selected on "Y" for "Yes" for SW to provide alerts if your balance exceeds $x. And you'll see a second setting selected on Y for alerts if your balance exceeds x%. I think the default is $5 and 5%, but I can't remember. In any case, if your CC balance increases by both $x and x%, you'll get a double alert for the same account. If annoying, select one for N for No and the double alerts will go away.

Message 4 of 6
HiLine
Blogger

I've seen that from day 1 of my subscription to Score Watch. No big deal. The duplication is merely a display error; it does not have any effect on your credit history or score.

Message 5 of 6
rebroker212
Established Member

thank you. I feel much better now

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.