Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first PFD - there IS hope!

tag
wvasweetness
Contributor

My first PFD - there IS hope!

I requested a PFD from Credit Collection USA. I offered to pay in full, immediately - and they wouldn't budge.

Since I'm trying to get a vehicle loan, and my collections must be paid in full by the end of Feb, I went ahead and paid the debt.

Today I pulled my reports ( a comparison report on TrueCredit), hoping to see that the debt had been marked as paid in full - and guess what?! It's been removed! It was not only removed on TU - but all three!

I'm so excited I could cry. I can't believe that it's been removed, especially after they said that they wouldn't! Woooot!

There IS hope!!

Message Edited by wvasweetness on 02-25-2008 12:44 PM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My first PFD - there IS hope!

awesome news!

and very encouraging as i'm about to attempt my first PFD..

good job!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh wow wv! Super congrats! WTG! Smiley Happy

It's a good feeling to do something good for yourself, isn't it?

That's wonderful! Good job. Keep up the good work. And good luck on the auto loan!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG!!!!

threre is hope....
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is great!  I am about to send out a PFD as well.  I'm just very confused as to who to send it to.  It is a medical collection that has been assigned to a collection agency.   The collection agency is the one reporting it to the credit bureaus.  So do I send the PFD to the collection agency?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!   

That is wonderful news....for you and me both.   I am also sending the same company a PFD so maybe I will be as lucky as you!

Keep up the good work!Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.