Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first Success!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My first Success!!!

I recently was told by Crap One when I called to ask that they make a GW adjustment to a 30, 60, and 90 late in 2002.  They said that I should dispute the payments with the credit bureaus... I asked if they could verify that the payments were late, they said they didn't have the info available at hand but to dispute them with the credit bureaus.

I actually started to get irritated with the CSR, I didn't give him attitude or become unruly, and I thanked him for his time.  He said he was going to initiate a dispute for me, but I didn't believe him, so I disputed the payments with all 3 CR's.

Today I received the results of my EQ dispute, they have deleted all 3 payments, as well as two others that I disputed from another CC!!!

I went from 10 lates, to 5.  I had 7-30 day, 2-60 day, and 1-90 day.  Now I have 5-30day lates showing on EQ.  Two GW letters already in the mail a week and a half ago asking that 4 more be removed...

Just waiting now to see if I get that lucky with TU and EX (yeah right!)

MANY THANKS to all who have given advice here in these forums, you have been a great resource as well as a source of inspiration to get my credit back in order!!!

Message Edited by Jamesus81801 on 08-10-2007 11:55 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My first Success!!!

WTG!! All that hard work is paying off!
Message 2 of 5
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Great job!  Good luck on the others.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool!!! How much did your scores increase?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Job!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.