Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first success....NCO Financial....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My first success....NCO Financial....

I got a letter in the mail today that 2 paid collections will be deleted from the credit agencies.  It was dated March 5th.  I don't think it will have much impact on my scores since they were paid and due to fall off in December, but I am still happy.  Smiley Happy

Hopefully, my next success will follow soon.  Thanks so far to everyone for their advice so far.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Re: My first success....NCO Financial....

YAY! Congrats!
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 2 of 8
blauthsp
New Contributor

Congrats! Ive had great luck with NCO also Smiley Wink
12/29/13 - EQ 580 EX 540 TU 578 (Here we go again!)
04/10/08 - EQ 618 EX 612 TU 633
10/23/07 - EQ 559 EX 611 TU 544
08/24/07 - EQ 490 EX 485 TU 502
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

keep at it- 
Sounds like you are on a roll

looking_forward wrote:
I got a letter in the mail today that 2 paid collections will be deleted from the credit agencies.  It was dated March 5th.  I don't think it will have much impact on my scores since they were paid and due to fall off in December, but I am still happy.  Smiley Happy

Hopefully, my next success will follow soon.  Thanks so far to everyone for their advice so far.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Timothy.  Appreciate the support.  I need as much as I can get right now!  Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am new to the forums. But i just want to tell everyone that there is hope with NCO. on friday last week i checked my reports and I found an NCO pop up for directv. After reading these forums for the last month and a half I decided to email lisa signore. I also emailed Mike Barrist and the other Al Guy. On monday morning during my conference meeting i recieved an email from lisa. She asked me to call her. I called her and she told me she would send me a letter by mail. I told her i was giving her 48 hours that she better fedex the letter. As soon as i hung up I had my lawyer call her on her direct private line. This was on monday. Tuesday, I pulled my report again and the NCO is gone. It just vanished in thin air. I never paid for anything and she never sent me anything by mail.

Thanks MYFICO.!!
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesn't matter if they were due to drop.....it feel good doesn't it?

wtggggggggggggg!!!!!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.