Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO doesn't seem to be updating

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFICO doesn't seem to be updating

I'm on the $29.95 per month plan. Up until the end of January, I got all of my alerts and my scores would adjust accordingly. A couple of things I should have gotten alerts on since then have not shown up since then. I know these items are on my report because Credit Karma is showing them and even the Experian app is showing them. But nothing from the MyFICO app. I understand that sometime there may be a lag of a few days, but it's been 2 weeks now? What could possibly be going on? 

(FYI, in case you're wondering, the changes are the lowering of the balance on a medical collection I'm paying and a couple of hard inquiries falling off). 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: MyFICO doesn't seem to be updating

I check my past alerts. When Inq's fell off they will show on your next pull. Its not a alertable event. Paying down a collection wont do it also. Its not a revovling account. It will update once paid on the next pull also. Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FireMedic1 wrote:

I check my past alerts. When Inq's fell off they will show on your next pull. Its not a alertable event. Paying down a collection wont do it also. Its not a revovling account. It will update once paid on the next pull also. Hope that helps.

ah that makes sense. I often wondered the same thing. Thanks for the info. 

Message 3 of 6
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

The only thing that will get updated on MyFico is your Fico 8 score if that changes( and it does not always). None of the information on the reports will only update even if you get an alert until you can pull a new 3b.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 4 of 6
Squishy
Established Member

My alerts stopped coming in also. last alert i had was on 2/13/19 EQ665, TU658, EX 665. i have a subcription to ultimate 3b+ i should be getting alerts. i did a 3b report got my updated scores . EQ 683, TU 670, EX699. Why am i not getting alerts for the changes in my scores any  more.

Starting Score: 630
Current Score: 632
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
Scylla
Established Member

The score update feature just doesn't work for me either. Occasionally it will update to my current score, but most of the time it doesn't and the only time it's accurate is on the day of the monthy score updates. I still keep it but it's definitely broken and doesn't work as it should. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.