Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO was mentioned in a local Real Estate Newsletter

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

MyFICO was mentioned in a local Real Estate Newsletter

I live in Northern Virginia and a top notch Realtor mentioned the forum in her newsletter. Here is what she had to say:

“Want more insight into FICO scoring? Check out myfico.com, which contains a wealth of info on credit scoring, including more tips on repairing credit and improving scores. Real aficionados of FICO minutiae (and those needing specific answers) can peruse the forums in the website’s FICO Community section, where credit issues are discussed by real people and FICO moderators.”

I thought this was pretty cool—to be known outside of the forum as aficionados.

KUDOS to us!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
3 REPLIES 3
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Re: MyFICO was mentioned in a local Real Estate Newsletter

Well deserved as well.  This forum has a huge amount of knowledge, and has been helpful to me even though I've always had decent scores.  They have never been better though, and that's a direct result of my being here.  

N/VA here too.  Where real estate agents are all millionaires.  Haha.  

Message 2 of 4
Streetervillelady
Frequent Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:
I live in Northern Virginia and a top notch Realtor mentioned the forum in her newsletter. Here is what she had to say:

“Want more insight into FICO scoring? Check out myfico.com, which contains a wealth of info on credit scoring, including more tips on repairing credit and improving scores. Real aficionados of FICO minutiae (and those needing specific answers) can peruse the forums in the website’s FICO Community section, where credit issues are discussed by real people and FICO moderators.”

KUDOS to us!

Thank you for sharing.

Message 3 of 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

KUDOS to us!

Thanks for posting! @AJC will be stoked to hear of His new Promotion from "Cotton Schwabs" to "aficionados." whoa!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.