Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Buy Today's Score $15.95

tag
gidget
New Contributor

MyFico Buy Today's Score $15.95

I thought if you're a member, it's only $10.95???
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico Buy Today's Score $15.95

Ive been paying $13.95
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ is 10.95, there are also discount codes you can use if you want t buy the other two. To get the 10.95 click my purchases, go to your latest scorewatch and click go next to it. It's on the bottom right hand side of the page that comes up.
Message 3 of 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid full price a few time for EQ minus a coupon, and I had score watch the whole time. They really should automatically give you the discounted price when you go to buy the scores...  It also makes you pay twice to get all the scores this way.
Message 5 of 10
gidget
New Contributor

meg wrote: EQ is 10.95, there are also discount codes you can use if you want t buy the other two. To get the 10.95 click my purchases, go to your latest scorewatch and click go next to it. It's on the bottom right hand side of the page that comes up.
Thanks Meg! I had gone a different way. I now see that price. I only can purchase Equifax because I had to place a security freeze on all my CR's. I had to join TC and Credit Expert in order to view those reports and FAKO's.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope that after I make the following statement, this post isn't deleted but...

Think about it, folks. We're each paying $10 or more (upwards of $16) each time we push the "purchase now" button to buy that FICO score. Tens of thousands of people do it each day. We buy so often because we want to make sure our reports are accurate, our scores are rising, and so we can maximize our credit rating. And because credit bureaus are notorious for purposely slowing down the "dispute and correction" process, we sit on pins and needles everyday, in front of our keyboards, just waiting to pounce on that "purchase now" button.

Somebody somewhere is making an absolute "cha-ching" obscene jackpot off of this service.

That's freakin' brilliant for somebody, expensive as hell for the rest of us.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditHawk wrote:
I hope that after I make the following statement, this post isn't deleted but...

Think about it, folks. We're each paying $10 or more (upwards of $16) each time we push the "purchase now" button to buy that FICO score. Tens of thousands of people do it each day. We buy so often because we want to make sure our reports are accurate, our scores are rising, and so we can maximize our credit rating. And because credit bureaus are notorious for purposely slowing down the "dispute and correction" process, we sit on pins and needles everyday, in front of our keyboards, just waiting to pounce on that "purchase now" button.

Somebody somewhere is making an absolute "cha-ching" obscene jackpot off of this service.

That's freakin' brilliant for somebody, expensive as hell for the rest of us.

Ya gotta love capitalism.

This is why the CRAs invented VantageScore.  Too bad the lenders haven't jumped to adopt it. Competition in the marketplace would be good for us consumers.  BTW, we consumers aren't really FICO's customers -- the banks and lenders are.  Think of the sheer volume of scores they buy ...
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Masdeocho... yep, right on about Capitalism. It's not perfect but it's the best system in the world and I wouldn't want it any other way.

But we all need to know: the more we sit on pins and needles trying to manage our credit, and the longer bureaus take to update simple corrections, the more times we'll hit that "PURCHASE NOW" button on this site and others.

Like I said... it's brilliant.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credihawk, maybe we should all buy stock in Fair Isaac (symbol is "FIC" on NY Stock Exchange). Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.