cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mysticism membership.

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Re: Mysticism membership.

Not sure where your getting the scores for free, i get experian report for free, updated frequently. I'll be able to get TU scores from Discover, but I'm most interested in my experian score. It's my lowest (7 Inquires I guess.) I can get information from CC on my TU AND EQ report, but not ex from CK. 

Credit Karma is Vantage score, not fico.

Message 11 of 18
Super Contributor

This will give you your FICO 8 score and report from EX each month:

https://www.creditscore.com/

This will also give your FICO score from Experian for free:

https://www.creditscorecard.com/

Your Amex card wil also give your EX score for free.

Message 12 of 18
Community Leader
Super Contributor

The FICO score that @creditdunce could not recall is CreditCheckTotal (CCT). For a 7-day trial, it costs $1. If you don't cancel on Day 7, your CC is automatically charged $29.95/mo. On day 7 when you go to cancel, you will be offered the $14.95/mo rate for an additional year. However, approximately twice a month after you have cancelled the trial, you are offered another $1, 7-day trial again.
REVISED GOAL: Garden ‘til Dec 2020 — 0 inquiries

Previous Goal: Garden til APR 2020 (extended) and
800 Club (accomplished)

DEC 2019: EX 816, TU 820, EQ 810
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799
DEC 2017: EX 775, TU 778, EQ 769

|| NFCU CashRewards $30K || AmX Cash Magnet $30K || Discover IT $22.2K || Macy's $20K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || AmX ED $11.5K || CitiCostco $7K || CitiDC $6.3K ||
Message 13 of 18
Valued Contributor

It's been said many time but this is a no-brainer

https://www.creditscore.com/ -- Free score and report. Experian only but it's certainly worth using. Imo, the reports on here are ripoffs.

Amex Green • Amex BCP • Amex HH (Aspire®) • Barclay Rewards • Chase World of Hyatt • Chase FU • Capital One Quicksilver • Discover it • PENFED Platinum Rewards • Marvel MC • Amazon Store • Kohls Store • CL $109,330 • Car Loan (PENFED) 1.99% PAID

FICO® 8 Scores 805-812 FICO® 9 Equifax 822
Message 14 of 18

I just cancelled my CCT trial (about 15 mins ago), and was not offered a 50% discount (which I was hoping for)

Message 15 of 18
Super Contributor

@huvason wrote:

I just cancelled my CCT trial (about 15 mins ago), and was not offered a 50% discount (which I was hoping for)

Then in the meantime, I'd do three things:

(1)  Sign up once per month for the CCT $1 trial.  That's one buck a month to get a nice 3B report and all three scores.  You may end up liking that better than paying $15 per month for basically the same thing.

(2)  Sign up for all the free tools you have heard mentioned thus far on the thread, specifically:

creditscore.com  (for EX)

Credit Karma (for EQ and TU)

You'll have lots of free reports that way as well as a free FICO 8 score from EX.

(3)  Start a new thread asking for help on how to get offered the 50% discount.  A number of people should chime in.

Message 16 of 18

Thanks for the suggestions.  I already use Credit Karma - and I use freecreditsocre.com, which appears to be the same as creditscore.com

I just really liked the monthly true Fico Scores - so I will try your suggestion.

Message 17 of 18
Regular Contributor

Got discharged with ch7 in december 2016. I have full credit monitorig from myfico, experian.com., equifax.com, creditkarma, and from crdit cards.my scores from MyFico and Experian.com are similar on all 3 ( EX,TU, and EQ). In my humble opinion I would go with myfico.com.. why? because is the fastest in reporting any change in credit score via text your cell and email.

started in low 400's as today 7/29/2017 myfico scrore are EQ 646  TU 629  EX 645.

EX 687
EQ 694
TU 687
BK 7 D/C Dec. '16.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.