cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVY FEDERAL IS ISSUING EMERGENCY LOANS FOR HURRICANE RELIEF!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NAVY FEDERAL IS ISSUING EMERGENCY LOANS FOR HURRICANE RELIEF!!!!

If you are in need of a Loan due to having to evacuate because of Hurricane Irma, impacted by Harvey or if you think you may be affected by the storm and have a emergency need for funds, Navy Federal is offering a special loan for those individuals!!! I just want to share with My "MyFico" Family!! Please be safe and call them immediately if you need additional funds!!! God Bless.... 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: NAVY FEDERAL IS ISSUING EMERGENCY LOANS FOR HURRICANE RELIEF!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

If you are in need of a Loan due to having to evacuate because of Hurricane Irma, impacted by Harvey or if you think you may be affected by the storm and have a emergency need for funds, Navy Federal is offering a special loan for those individuals!!! I just want to share with My "MyFico" Family!! Please be safe and call them immediately if you need additional funds!!! God Bless.... 

Thanks for sharing. USAA is also doing something if you have their insurance and advancing folks money now (before any claims) to pay for gas, food and hotel accomodations for up to 2 weeks to help people evacuate. They've been sending me quite a few emais and texts over the last few days that they are ready for Irma and ready to move into action....freagin love USAA! 

Screen Shot 2017-09-09 at 12.34.01 PM.png

Message 2 of 6
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Screen Shot 2017-09-09 at 12.37.32 PM.png

Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks for sharing ExquisiteSmiley Happy Thankfully i didnt need this but im sure many of our fellow Americsns will. Thanks NavySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if they would make a loan to help fix my roof and replace my fence that got wiped out?

Message 5 of 6
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

It sure beats the price gouging that happens so much with hotel, gas prices, and even airfare prices..

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.