Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCO/FIN99

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NCO/FIN99

I guess I believe in magic starting today!

I disputed as Inacuratte to TU, and EQ.

Last week it fell off of TU, today it was gone from EQ....

and

drum roll please......

EX and they HATE me.

Didn't see but a few point bump on my TU last week, and hoping to see a bump in EQ and EX this week.

Every little bit helps.

I'm David, and I am a FICO-aholic
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NCO/FIN99

Congrats!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are you using to monitor your credit score daily?
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great work. Congratulations!!!
Message 4 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

creditsoaring2007 wrote:
What are you using to monitor your credit score daily?

Most of us use TrueCredit.. remember these are FAKOs though.. see the signup link in my signature.

Message Edited by Tuscani on 07-23-2007 10:10 AM
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

TrueCredit..... and the great folks here at MyFICO
Message 6 of 9
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

You got EX to remove something?  Will wonders never cease?  I have been very disputatious with them with derogatory details, and they have been decidedly dilatory in deleting such items, and my discourse with them has made me definitely dejected .  I am very desirous of defining the methodology that caused them to disburden you of these items?  Could you disclose the secret?

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MidnightVoice wrote:

You got EX to remove something?  Will wonders never cease?  I have been very disputatious with them with derogatory details, and they have been decidedly dilatory in deleting such items, and my discourse with them has made me definitely dejected .  I am very desirous of defining the methodology that caused them to disburden you of these items?  Could you disclose the secret?

That's the thing I never disputed it with EX. Because they hate me and have never cut me a break, so I just disputed it with EQ and TU.

Maybe EX dosen't hate me so much after all...

I'm David, and I am a FICO-aholic
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

You crack me up!!!  LOLSmiley Very Happy

David, Congratulations!!!!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.