Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW TO THIS BOARD AND NEED SOME HELP!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NEW TO THIS BOARD AND NEED SOME HELP!!!

Hi I am a Credit Analyst trying desperately to repair my credit.
I have been reading through these threads for several days but I need some help.

I signed up w/ a CRO who charged me a lot of money to repair my credit. Well they helped a little but had I known about this site I would have save my 2k.

First issue is they sent a letter to West Asset Management to cease & decease or something like that so now I have to send them a letter for them to talk to me. Has anyone heard of this letter and why would that it be sent. I wanted to try and spk w/ them about a settelment but I wanted to know if it would be better for me to send the PFD and wait on a response back.

I have 3 medical collections w/ them that I know are mine, I will pay but I need them off my credit report. Has anyone had any success w/ deletions from this company?

Second concern is I got a letter back from TU saying that I had already disputed that account and it was verified as belonging to me. Can I no longer try and dispute the account?

All help would be greatly apprecitated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEW TO THIS BOARD AND NEED SOME HELP!!!

Anybody have any advice here?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEW TO THIS BOARD AND NEED SOME HELP!!!

Dispute again, when you get the results "verified" send them MOV.  In some cases you may not get anywhere but in some they will manually verify it and should result in removal.  I however was called frivolousSmiley Happy for one account.

There is another letter if you ever receive a fresh CA notice (if they sell account to new CA), you can send a letter stating you do not wish to deal with them, you will deal with the OC.  I sent one for medical since they are always rude and never heard back.  But, at least it isn't reporting either.

Bud Hibbs website is where I got a lot of info, printed out his entire book - it's free.

Watch out on the Cease & Desist too, I would automatically send DV
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.