Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEWBIE!!! I need some help with a 476 score on experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEWBIE!!! I need some help with a 476 score on experian

And as far as the verizon, i should gw or could i give them a call to get it removed from my cr? I really appreciate your info smartcookie. Thanks!!!!
Message 11 of 15
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

No problem.

Which one was the Verizon account?
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didnt have it in the original post.  But after your initial post i checked my cr and noticed a second verizon account. It's an old account was paid 11/06 but its on my cr as paid collection, do i need to get this removed ?if so, How?GW or call?
Message 13 of 15
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

king26 wrote:
I didnt have it in the original post.  But after your initial post i checked my cr and noticed a second verizon account. It's an old account was paid 11/06 but its on my cr as paid collection, do i need to get this removed ?if so, How?GW or call?

A second VZ account or just one?

For this one, if it is a paid collection that is reporting accurately, GW letter to whoever is reporting unless it is set to drop soon.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

its a second one, so i will send out a gw to them and see what happens. thanks
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.