cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU AND EQUIFAX

tag
teaka69

NFCU AND EQUIFAX

UPDATE: I believe I posted in wrong board, but I don’t know how to change it. 😔😔

Question: What products does NFCU use Equifax for? Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU AND EQUIFAX

I moved it for you. If it happens again just use the report inappropriate content button to notify the mods.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What products are you looking at from NFCU?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Uses Equifax for loans and cli's. They will hp your fico 9 for each and everything you apply for. They pull TU for new credit cards.

Message 4 of 7
teaka69

Thank you. I’m looking for CLOC OR CREDIT CARD. My EQ is the highest so I wanted to see what my best bet was.
Message 5 of 7
SlideOrInsert
Regular Contributor

I'm in CA, joined and applied 12/31/18.  pulled TU for both CC and CLOC eventhough I was hoping they would pull EQ for the CLOC just to spread out the inquires.  received the denial letter yesterday for CLOC, pulled an 806 from TU but stated insufficient income for request.  I requested 15k because I read on these forums they would counter if too high.  there is no recon, was told to just reapply and "MAYBE" they would use the same pull.  because they pulled TU for both, I do not want to risk another inquiry.

point is, careful how much you ask for.

upgrade
9/2022
$30000
nfcu
8/2020
$20000
nfcu
12/2018
$30000
bofa
8/2016
$30000
citi
3/2016
$21000
discover
5/2014
$20000
chase
10/2007
$8900
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I'm the odd duck.  I applied for their Flagship card on Christmas eve and was approved.  They pull Equifax for my application, not Transunion. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.