CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU AR

xx.gif

Message 42 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is it that you have to do to get the increase. I saw an AR on my report earlier this month.
Message 43 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Log into Online Banking >> Click Account Services button at the top >> Look under Credit Cards Management and click 'Increase my Credit Limit'

Click the max button, fill out the forms and either profit or don't as the NFCU gods allow!

Good Luck!

P.S. - AR was at the beginning of January.  If you like your chances better later (as it is a hard pull if you're not ready) the next is at the beginning of March.

Message 44 of 69
nmjacobs
Contributor

Has NFCU done the new AR yet? I'm ready to go for my first CLI. Also, can anyone share what their utilization was when you clicked?
Message 45 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awaiting the AR as well. My husband did a CLI 4 days after the AR in January and they HP him. He had a balance of 250 out of 2500. They increased him only to 5000. Just adding in what happened to him.
Message 46 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nmjacobs wrote:
Has NFCU done the new AR yet? I'm ready to go for my first CLI. Also, can anyone share what their utilization was when you clicked?

Look for it on the 4th!

Message 47 of 69
nmjacobs
Contributor

On a Saturday? Interesting
Message 48 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Log into Online Banking >> Click Account Services button at the top >> Look under Credit Cards Management and click 'Increase my Credit Limit'

Click the max button, fill out the forms and either profit or don't as the NFCU gods allow!

Good Luck!

P.S. - AR was at the beginning of January.  If you like your chances better later (as it is a hard pull if you're not ready) the next is at the beginning of March.

March AR has now been confirmed - let the CLI madness begin!

Message 49 of 69
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good Luck!

March AR has now been confirmed - let the CLI madness begin!

How can you tell when the AR has been done?

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 50 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.