Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Equifax Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Equifax Score

Got my first ever NFCU credit card earlier this month and just discovered today that it provides a free Equifax 9 score. This is so great since until now, I only had access to TransUnion and Experian scores. Smiley Very Happy

2 REPLIES 2
800wannabe420
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU Equifax Score

@Anonymous wrote:

Got my first ever NFCU credit card earlier this month and just discovered today that it provides a free Equifax 9 score. This is so great since until now, I only had access to TransUnion and Experian scores. Smiley Very Happy

FYI NFCU pulls your EQ credit report the 4th Tuesday of each month but does not make it available for about 10 days or so. The date you see via the app or website does not reflect the date your score was actually pulled. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Equifax Score

I was wondering if they had changed their system, since it was updating a couple days sooner than 10 since the 4th Tuesday of the previous month. Because all the info I could find on these threads all said 10 days. But your small addition clears any confusion I had.

@800wannabe420 

10 days or so.

I guess I just have to check every day around the beginning of each month. I am always finding out through the big navy thread that it updated, when I'm thinking it still has a day or two. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.