Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU internal credit score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU internal credit score

I've been eagerly anticipating the arrival of my new Flagship card and was so excited to see an envelope with the NFCU letterhead. NOPE it's a sheet of paper, no card inside. It tells me my NFCU score is 329, huh?

What is this? Is there a conversion table for this score?  why is nfcu so weird?

4 REPLIES 4
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU internal credit score

Lots of lenders have their own internal scores.  I think Navy's tops off at 450 with scores in the mid-200s being good.  They only send them out if you're not approved for the lowest APR available, unfortunately, so there's not a ton of data points on how they compare to FICO scores.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response! I did get a middling APR from them (still loads better than anything else).

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey I was told by Navy Id eventually receive an internal score when I got my Flagship - can you describe the letter you got? For the life of me I dont see my internal score anywhere

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh hi, i hadn't noticed this question. It was a single sheet, printed on both sides. someone in an earlier thread posted pictures of theirs. search "NFCU internal credit score" i'm sure you'llfind it. I have not seen an internal score posted on the bank website and i'm waiting for the eq score to update.... 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.