Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NPSL and NSPL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NPSL and NSPL

I have a question.  I have seen the abbreviations NPSL and NSPL on many signatures.  I know that NPSL means No Preset Spending Limit (for charge cards) but what does NSPL mean?  I have seen it on signatures next to cards with credit limits listed.  I don't mean to ask a dumb question but I just don't understand.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
rbentley
Established Contributor

Re: NPSL and NSPL

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a question.  I have seen the abbreviations NPSL and NSPL on many signatures.  I know that NPSL means No Preset Spending Limit (for charge cards) but what does NSPL mean?  I have seen it on signatures next to cards with credit limits listed.  I don't mean to ask a dumb question but I just don't understand.

Thanks

NSPL

Acronym Definition
NSPLNest Software Private Limited (India, Global IT Solutions Provider)
NSPLNational Sound Pressure League
NSPLNatwest Southern Paintball League (UK)
NSPLNASA Standard Parts List
NSPLNetrocon Software Private Limited (India)
NSPLNorth Smithfield Public Library (Slatersville, RI)

Actually, I have no helpful information for you.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rbentley wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks

NSPL

Acronym Definition
NSPLNest Software Private Limited (India, Global IT Solutions Provider)
NSPLNational Sound Pressure League
NSPLNatwest Southern Paintball League (UK)
NSPLNASA Standard Parts List
NSPLNetrocon Software Private Limited (India)
NSPLNorth Smithfield Public Library (Slatersville, RI)

Actually, I have no helpful information for you.

Thanks.  I found that on Google and thought, Yeah, that's helpful.  Thanks for the reply though.

Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous 

Unfortunately, there's no known abbreviation (at least on here) for NSPL.  It appears as though it may be a typo?  That being said, thanks for providing the other one that's commonly referenced on the forums (NPSL).  I have updated NPSL in our Common Abbreviations thread/sticky for future reference.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/td-p/88458

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.