Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nationwide Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nationwide Credit

Does anyone have any info re nationwide credit and amex. Re: How to handle?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nationwide Credit

Depends..........what are we handling?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex account. They are trying to get me to make an immediate payment and give me time to pay rest but only with immediate payment. I have yet to receive anything in the mail or any other documentation from them. Don't I have a certain amount of time from the point of their initial contact which was 3 days ago. They keep threatning "legal action".
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the phone call the first you have heard from them?

They have to send you a letter within 5 days of the initial communication, but do not tell them you know this. Do not talk to them anymore on the phone. Just simply don't answer the phone or if you do just say please don't call, I prefer to not discuss financial matters over the phone.

Is this on your CR? Is this your account? What is DOFD, DOLA, SOL?

Message Edited by sidewinder on 03-28-2008 11:19 AM
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes first phone call from them. They said they had already sent me a letter. I do not believe this is on my cr report. I am sorry but I do not know what those other things you asked mean. Also, it is my account but I do not know if the charges are correct.
Thanks

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.