Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navcheck question

tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Navcheck question

So, I got into NFCU yesterday . Applied for nRewards, then Navcheck. Got an approval overnight on Navcheck, still waiting on nRewards.... The thing is, I only requested $5k on Navcheck - is there any way I can ask for the full $15k without another hp?
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Navcheck question

I believe that would be another HP against EQ most likely.. Although other more familiar with NFCU can respond.  Only been with them a short time.. Kinda kicking myself now that I only requested 10k and got instant approved, but not willing to give that additional HP and 10k is honestly plenty for myself.  I suspect others will say it is an additional HP as well.

Edit:  Also congrats on your approval

Message 2 of 7
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval! I would think its another hard pull but the best way would be to call them up or send them a secure message and ask them to "reconsider the amount" approved for. It doesnt hurt to see what they say. good luck! 

Message 3 of 7
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:
So, I got into NFCU yesterday . Applied for nRewards, then Navcheck. Got an approval overnight on Navcheck, still waiting on nRewards.... The thing is, I only requested $5k on Navcheck - is there any way I can ask for the full $15k without another hp?

Nice Congrats.  Just like everyone else has said it will be another hp on EQ. So ask for the full 15K. 

Message 4 of 7
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

FYI. Sending a secure message.. Pulled TU for membership, credit card, and Navcheck
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 5 of 7
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Yes, agree it would be another HP like credit addict suggest...Request full amount of $15,000 Congrats and welcome to Nfcu
Message 6 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I'd be surprised if it wasn't another HP, but stranger things have happened. Hope it happens to you...on the good end!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.