Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal UPDATED FICO Scores

tag
Rottweilerlvr
Contributor

Re: Navy Federal UPDATED FICO Scores

Why is my NFCU score Vantage when it seems like you guys get fico 9 still?

Message 121 of 132
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

@Rottweilerlvr 

The My Credit Score Dashboard gives you the vantage score. In my app on the phone I have to click on my credit card then "show more details" and then there is an option to click on my free FICO score.

Message 122 of 132
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Ilinferno wrote:

@Rottweilerlvr 

The My Credit Score Dashboard gives you the vantage score. In my app on the phone I have to click on my credit card then "show more details" and then there is an option to click on my free FICO score.

+1. Navy is a little different in providing access to both a Vantage and a FICO score.  The Vantage is through NFCU "Mission Confidence" dashboard and is a TU VANTAGE 3.0.  The FICO is from EQ and is an EQ FICO SCORE 9.   I don't know if you can access this without a credit card account with them.  On my webpage login, it shows a link to FICO score above my credit card account or also a separate link if the credit card account is expanded.  From mobile app, as @Ilinferno pointed out, if the credit card account is opened and "details" link is expanded, you can access the FICO score from there.  

Interesting, since I don't pay much attention to it, but I can open my NFCU "Mission Confidence" from my email link but I'm not seeing where that dashboard can be accessed from either the mobile app or the website.  Is this possible or am I missing something? 

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 123 of 132
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

While not at 850 FICO9 .. I guess "787"  it is good enough to get er doneSmiley Tongue

(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

Message 124 of 132
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Ilinferno wrote:

Looks like they finally update the scores for Jan and are still doing free FICO 9. 105 point jump from 595 last month.

5A366C91-C8C1-4CBB-9D98-BA5C58504A9D.jpeg

@Ilinferno, That is an awfully nice jump thereSmiley Happy

Message 125 of 132
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

@Aim_High 

Don't think you're missing anything on the desktop website, I double checked and see no way to access it. On the mobile app it shows below my loans and credit section:103B42F5-9731-464F-9844-3D684C8785E1.jpeg

When you click on it, it opens an in app browser that takes you to the Mission: Credit Confidence dashboard. 

Message 126 of 132
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

@M_Smart007

Thanks! I'm pretty stoked on the rebuild progress so far, and that's without the Navy SSL reporting on Eq yet so should have another little bump next month.

Message 127 of 132
Rottweilerlvr
Contributor

@Ilinferno wrote:

@Rottweilerlvr 

That worked but that's not how it's been for me in the past. Not sure why they are doing this now. I can get vantage score from credit karma. 

Message 128 of 132
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

@Rottweilerlvr 

Yeah not sure either, think it may be geared towards members who don't have a credit product with them so they dont have access to the free FICO score...

Message 129 of 132
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

4 more points gained:

50512430-EC69-4347-BDC5-7AC6BD5ED76D.jpeg

Message 130 of 132
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.