cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need comments, suggestions, guidance...pretty please?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need comments, suggestions, guidance...pretty please?

I know I have a lot of issues. Looking for suggestions on how I can further raise scores. 

12/31/2007 TU 623

2/26/2008 EQ 653

2/26/2008 EX 680

TU says I have 5969.00 total past due on 16 accounts (not sure where the 16 is coming from)

39 Red flagged late payments, almost all in 2003/2004.

No installment. No mortagage  (that's what I am trying for here). Drive a 9 year old car.

5 Accounts with balances:

2 A.EXP - CO accounts for bad debt -  4,334.00 +1,338.00 not paid off they send me letters every three months with settlement offers.  I plan to settle soon PFD on this.

1 Tech CU - listed closed by consumer, 4500.00 in 2004 bal paid down to  970.00 currently. PAA since 2004,  before that paid every other month double (what was I thinking?)

1 X CU Acct - 137.00 Bal, paid in full each month, secured card. PAA since 2006, no lates. 10-60% utilization ea month.

1 Dept of Treasury - reimbursement issue with check that was supposed to be stop paid but cashed and reissued. I took my time paying them back. Disputed this as being paid, TU removed balance of 197.00, now 0 but still listed as Collection Account.

Other Red flags -

Bally Total Fitness - slow payments, several months in a row, in 2004 (it was a bad year) since then paid in full, still a customer. GW sent today.

Discover Card - Many lates in 2004 , worked out agreement to pay off in full in 2006 acct closed.  GW sent today.

Bank of America - Really bad, 2003-2004, many lates 90 past due, closed 2005, settled for less than total. Any chance of GW with this????

Collections:

My nightmare is Citibank/Calvary Portfolio/Capital Mgmt, which 4 years ago called both my boss and my coworkers in order to intimidate me. I refuse to talk to them at all. This week they claimed they were a law firm and I hung up without talking to them.  Balance originally 6973.00, now 9089.00.  Any suggestions on how to handle this?  They continue to pull hard inquiries on my report every three months. Will fall off in 2010.

Credit Protection Association - Orginal Lender Comcast

Late return of a cable box, 2004 - was returned to comcast. Filed dispute with TU today, requested validation. Balance is 0. What's next step with this? Approach Comcast? Send DV directly to CPA?

Any help/comments greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.