Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need feedback from any that have done a PFD with Crapital One

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need feedback from any that have done a PFD with Crapital One

I sent out a PFD to Crapital One today from a five year old charged off account. They are reporting my high balance as $867.00, but at the bottom they are saying I owe $1600.00. I made an offer of $450.00 off of the $867.00 balance for a immediate full deletion off of any and all there CRA's including EQ, EX, and TU. Payable in certifiable funds so that there is no delay in immediate deletion upon receiving my payment. I did include the request for a letter back on company letter head with authorized signature accepting my terms of settlement. That their letter was to be implied to constitute a legally binding contract enforceable by the laws of Alabama.

I have read some post where they did a PFD with Crap One, and that Crap One offered them a new line of credit with the agreed money added onto the new line of credit, and then got done in again. I won't go that route. All I want to do is pay them what I owe them, which is less than the $450.00 offer. All the other is late fees, over limit fees, and crap added on.

What kind of experiences have any of you had with a PFD to them. Please elaborate the dealings and the end result.
Thanks,

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.