Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with this account

tag
Kooliad
Regular Contributor

Need help with this account

I need help with this account. I would like to know if this account is killing my score and what can I do about it? This is part 1
WFFINANCE

-------Account No.: **** ****  **** - Condition: Closed Closed (Paid) Closed (Paid)- Balance: $0   $0 -Type: Note loan Note loan  - Pay Status: Current   Current Two Year Payment History:

TrasUnion ==2002-01-01

Experian ==2002-02-14

Equifax ==2007-10-XX

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Kooliad
Regular Contributor

Re: Need help with this account

part 2
More about WFFINANCE Close windowhere-------- Remarks: [TransUnion] Account information disputed by consumer, meets FCRA requirements   [Experian] Customer disputed account - reported by subscriber.
Account legally paid in full for less than the full balance.  
[Equifax] Consumer disputes this account information
Closed or paid account/zero balance  
-- TransUnion Experian Equifax- Past Due: $0     -High Balance: $0 $500 $0 -Terms: -Limit: $500     -Payment:     $0 -Opened: 04/22/1999 04/1999 04/1999- Reported: 02/01/2002 02/14/2002 11/2007- Responsibility: Individual Individual Individual

-Late Payments (last 7 years): --TransUnion Experian Equifax days late: 5 3 3 days late: 2 2 2 days late: 2 1 2
Message 2 of 12
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kooliad, I'm going to move this thread to the General Credit Issues Forum.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is Tu reporting 5 30 days? How long ago are these lates? (for the second part)
Message 4 of 12
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

I don't see any major problem other than it would be good if the account was scrapped.  What did you dispute?  Caused them to update.

If you could please reformat the triple pull... it is really hard to view.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 5 of 12
Kooliad
Regular Contributor

SmartCookie wrote:
I don't see any major problem other than it would be good if the account was scrapped.  What did you dispute?  Caused them to update.

SmatCookie I was disputing the account because the 1st late payment was in May 2000
Message 6 of 12
Kooliad
Regular Contributor

Now it show as if the late payment and charge off was in nov 2006. Not true it was in 2000

Kooliad wrote:

SmartCookie wrote:

SmatCookie I was disputing the account because the 1st late payment was in May 2000

Message 7 of 12
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

I can't even see what you are looking at but the status is showing current.

Maybe you could enter the 3 CRA TLs seperately?  Could be just my screen but I can't even view the whole page at once to see that, and all three CRA columns are squashed into other columns.

But to get right to what you are saying without viewing it... if this was charged off in 2000 and you had PIF the charge off, it should have fallen off or been on the verge by now due to CRTP.  Do you have the DOFD/LA dates?
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 8 of 12
Kooliad
Regular Contributor

SmartCookie or someone see if you can read this one better.

WFFINANCE?

Condition:

Closed (TU)

Closed (Paid) (EX)

Closed (Paid) (EQ)

Balance:

$0 (TU)

(EX)

$0  (EQ)

Type:

Note loan  (TU)

Note loan  (EX)

Nothing      (EQ)

Pay Status:

Current  (TU)

Nothing  (EX)

Current  (EQ)

Two Year Payment History:

120 days  nov 06 (TU)

CO  nov 06  (EX)

Nothing  (EQ)

Message 9 of 12
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Need the DOFDs/DOLA

When did you pay the account off?
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.