Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 3 Fico Scores and Monitoring?!!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

New 3 Fico Scores and Monitoring?!!

Does anyone know even though it's monitoring daily and showing you score changes do you get 1 updated report and score from each per month or daily updates??

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
SomeGuyOnTheWeb
Regular Contributor

Re: New 3 Fico Scores and Monitoring?!!

When I called in, the CSR said it was exactly like ScoreWatch except for all three CRA's. I bought it, and thus far it's exactly like ScoreWatch, only more streamlined.

I should be getting an update on my Cap1 account either today or tomorrow, so I wouldn't know if it's truly daily reporting until then.

EQ - 727
TU - 752
EX - 774
Message 2 of 34
EW800
Valued Contributor

I believe it is one 3-bureau report per year, with daily monitoring of scores and activity.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 3 of 34
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Here's a thread from yesterday 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/thank-you-myfico-finally-experian/td-p/3366223

I was told that you can customize your alerts with EQ as to reaching your goal or certain thresholds, as of now you'll only be notified of changes to EX/TU when your score changes.  

They are working on making those bureaus customizable in the future. 

Message 4 of 34
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/thank-you-myfico-finally-experian/td-p/3366223

I was told that you can customize your alerts with EQ as to reaching your goal or certain thresholds, as of now you'll only be notified of changes to EX/TU when your score changes.  

Looks very clean and streamlined so far. You get all three scores immediately upon signing up, and FICO scores for each bureau update accordingly.

Message 5 of 34
js0319
Established Contributor

I upgraded Scorewatch to the 3-Bureau monitoring service and cancelled the USAA CMS. Between my subscription and the DW's, I'll be saving about $20/mo. and I'll have more accurate info with actual FICO's. 

AMEX PRG - NPSL I AMEX Everyday Preferred - $34.8k I Capital One Venture - $20k I Chase Sapphire Preferred - $25.5k I Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier - $20.7k I Barclay Arrival + - $10k I Capital One Quicksilver - $10k I NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa Signature - $15k I NASA FCU - $10k I Texell FCU Visa - $5k I Chase Freedom - $9.9k I Citi Double Cash - $7.8k I Discover IT - $5k I NFCU CLOC - $15k I Total Unsecured Credit - $188,700

EQ FICO - 714 (5/24/16) I TU FICO - 772 (5/24/16) I EX FICO - 770 (5/24/16)
Message 6 of 34
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

I finally went straigth to the top and sent a message to the CEO of FICO via LinkedIn (so a huge thank you to Samsung for the free premium subscription that came with my Galaxy S5). If nothing else, maybe he can get someone on it that can straighten out the mess with their programmers being unable to have the service monitor each bureau score and report rather than what I'm being told by the service itself now that I purchased it. I want answers that aren't from people reading the online brochure of what the service does but from someone that was involved wtih the creation of it. Seriously, no disrespect to the mods or the CSRs, but they can't know anyting more than what that "brochure" says online unless they were involved with the whole development of the program itself.

So, we shall see if I actually hear anyting back and what that information is - only time will tell. If nothing else, maybe it will force the executive office to look at it and correct what the dashboard information is saying right now.

The only customizations I've seen from the alert settings.

alert settings.jpg

Message 7 of 34
empiror22
Regular Contributor

js0319...... I did the same exact thing,   USAA however gave me a $13 (1 pull every 30 days) account for $3.54 for the next 9 months so I said sure i'll keep it.

Message 8 of 34
Stanic413
Regular Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Looks very clean and streamlined so far. You get all three scores immediately upon signing up, and FICO scores for each bureau update accordingly.

Not so much for me.  They said they couldn't confirm my identity and I have to call in.  Of course customer service is CLOSED.  Yet, they still charged my card.......

Super frustrating.  Now I have to wait 12 hours.  Smiley Sad

EDIT: Just realized customer service is pacific time and I'm on the east coast.  Genius. 

18k10k7.6k10k10k5k5.6k1.7k2k
Federal CU PLOC: $5k
Scores, Dec. 2014- TU: 755 EX: 763 EQ: 757
Last App: 12/8/14. In the garden until Jan 2016, getting "mortgage" ready.
Message 9 of 34
wendlan
Regular Contributor

Did they make you pay 3 months upfront, I was reading about it  under products and it  said 3 month minimum then 19.95 a month

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.