Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 3 Fico Scores and Monitoring?!!

tag
SomeGuyOnTheWeb
Regular Contributor

Re: New 3 Fico Scores and Monitoring?!!

@wendlan wrote:

Did they make you pay 3 months upfront, I was reading about it  under products and it  said 3 month minimum then 19.95 a month

19.95 a month but you have to keep the service for at least three months. They don't charge you 59.85 upfront.

EQ - 727
TU - 752
EX - 774
Message 11 of 34
wendlan
Regular Contributor

I switched over and have all 3 scores but of course they are different from other scores I have

Message 12 of 34
Blodreina
Established Contributor

Anyone know if they are using FICO 08 or the new 09?

Message 13 of 34
JLK93
Established Contributor

@Simba501 wrote:

Anyone know if they are using FICO 08 or the new 09?

FICO 08

Message 14 of 34
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

Here's a thread from yesterday 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/thank-you-myfico-finally-experian/td-p/3366223

I was told that you can customize your alerts with EQ as to reaching your goal or certain thresholds, as of now you'll only be notified of changes to EX/TU when your score changes.  

They are working on making those bureaus customizable in the future. 

I just switched today but noticed when my "dashboard" comes up it shows with the green checkmark on the right hand side of the screen EQ, EX and TU under "credit monitoring" but under "FICO score monitoring" it still shows just EQ...

Maybe a glitch?  I'm expecting FICO score updates from all 3 whenever they change.

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 15 of 34
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@TRC_WA wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Here's a thread from yesterday 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/thank-you-myfico-finally-experian/td-p/3366223

I was told that you can customize your alerts with EQ as to reaching your goal or certain thresholds, as of now you'll only be notified of changes to EX/TU when your score changes.  

They are working on making those bureaus customizable in the future. 

I just switched today but noticed when my "dashboard" comes up it shows with the green checkmark on the right hand side of the screen EQ, EX and TU under "credit monitoring" but under "FICO score monitoring" it still shows just EQ...

Maybe a glitch?  I'm expecting FICO score updates from all 3 whenever they change.

when i signed up today , i had to call in to cancel my old EQ sw. The lady told me that was the case i would get an update when score changes , we will see about that, only way i can really test that out is if it coincides with my tu08 scores i get from discover and walmart. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 16 of 34
bada_bing
Frequent Contributor

Tried to sign up. Got the identity verification required message.

Called in and answered the verification questions.

Come to find out they can't provide the service if you have frozen

your reports. I certainly don't want to thaw my reports for monitoring.

Other score providers have no problem providing my current scores

and reports. Credit Karma provides current and historical TU report data

for free even. Seems like this MyFICO service isn't quite ready for prime time.

Requested a cancellation and refund. 

+ 850 FICO8 since 2015, Thanks MyFICO - 5+ years since last HP
Message 17 of 34
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

This is so annoying. I want to sign up for the new 3 scorewatch. So i add to cart and then it gives me an error that I am already subscribed to the eq score watch. So i go under member center and my subscriptions and of course there is nothing there so I cant cancel or anything. I have to call in and of course they arent back in the office until monday. Just so frustrating that I cant cancel my subscription without calling in .. **bleep**

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 18 of 34
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@darkfrosty wrote:

This is so annoying. I want to sign up for the new 3 scorewatch. So i add to cart and then it gives me an error that I am already subscribed to the eq score watch. So i go under member center and my subscriptions and of course there is nothing there so I cant cancel or anything. I have to call in and of course they arent back in the office until monday. Just so frustrating that I cant cancel my subscription without calling in .. **bleep**

yeah i did that this morning when i woke up , but they were on west coast so i had to wait for them to open lol. I was on hold for about 20 min before i could connect to somebody and they were able to cancel my old sw . 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 19 of 34
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

@empiror22 wrote:

js0319...... I did the same exact thing,   USAA however gave me a $13 (1 pull every 30 days) account for $3.54 for the next 9 months so I said sure i'll keep it.

Hey, can a couple of you guys post your percentiles for all three Bureaus on the FICO 08 Percentile link http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Equifax-FICO-08-percentiles/m-p/3373293#M...

We've all been trying to get a handle on the difference with FICO 04 and 08.  I think data will be our friend.  I found my percentiles from the mobile app.  Here's what I posted

EQ

TU

EX

75%

74%

90%

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.