Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New USAA CMS....

tag
adavis425
Established Contributor

Re: New USAA CMS....

@Anonymous wrote:

FWIW usaa has me as a 640/630/630, myfico has me in the low 700s heh. I keep the usaa one active as i like having a full listing of all my accounts and everything, as well as having all 3 bureaus available to me.

Yeah, the scores are useless, but I like having access to all three reports. I'm going to give them call as well.

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 11 of 14
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

FWIW usaa has me as a 640/630/630, myfico has me in the low 700s heh. I keep the usaa one active as i like having a full listing of all my accounts and everything, as well as having all 3 bureaus available to me.

Yea I don't pay any attention at all to the scores at usaa.  They have me at 691/649/681 but my real scores are 713/706/673 (EX, EQ, TU).  So its not worth putting anything into their scores.  It may however give you an indication that your true scores are changing, but again ymmv.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 12 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Shinedown: at the bottom of the page to be right of the Lithium banner you can switch to the full site. Also I think you may be able to set that as your default in the preferences.

Something for whenever I get a 4G phone I guess Smiley Happy. The mobile version is a little limiting but it's much quicker for me.

        
Message 13 of 14
AF_23
Frequent Contributor

I see it changed over ughh. Im likely gonna dump it soon. Are there any 3 bureau daily pullers or at worst single pullers even out there ? I really liked the old USAA Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.