Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New blog article: 6 Types of COVID-19 Scams to Watch Out For

tag
Elizabeth_FICO
myFICO Employee

New blog article: 6 Types of COVID-19 Scams to Watch Out For

Hello everyone! My name is Elizabeth and I am the editor of the blog at myFICO. If there's a new blog article that I think you guys might like I plan on posting it in the Forums.

I thought you guys might like our latest article on identity fraud:  6 Types of COVID-19 Scams to Watch Out For

Let me know what you think about the article.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New blog article: 6 Types of COVID-19 Scams to Watch Out For

@Elizabeth_FICO wrote:

Hello everyone! My name is Elizabeth and I am the editor of the blog at myFICO. If there's a new blog article that I think you guys might like I plan on posting it in the Forums.

I thought you guys might like our latest article on identity fraud:  6 Types of COVID-19 Scams to Watch Out For

That was pretty good! Great readability, which is why I'm sending that link to my niece.

My favorite part:

"Studies have shown that people have given away their passwords for small gifts, such as chocolate, which is a trick fraudsters also employ."

I mean...Belgian chocolate might be worth a password or two.

Message 2 of 4
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Thanks for taking the time to share the blog with the MF community @Elizabeth_FICO. Very informative, and you can never remind folks enough,especially when scams are involved. Bad actors are always out there, unfortunately that often rises with a big event. Hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemic, etc.

I look forward to reading what you post in the future.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Elizabeth_FICO wrote:

That was pretty good! Great readability, which is why I'm sending that link to my niece.

My favorite part:

"Studies have shown that people have given away their passwords for small gifts, such as chocolate, which is a trick fraudsters also employ."

I mean...Belgian chocolate might be worth a password or two.

Wow seriously? I wouldn't give out my passwords for cash, let alone chocolate. Smiley Indifferent

Anyway, thanks for the great read, @Elizabeth_FICO!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.