Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Score after rapid rescore!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No Score after rapid rescore!!

Great. I guess I'm done.. Well I tried to get this to work. I see why people turn to these fake tradelines. The system really doesn't give them a choice.

There should be a law. If you use my credit report to see if I can open an account. You should have to report that account to the CRA's. Power company, Cable company, Cell phone, car insurance all these industry's use your score to set your deposit level and open your account. They should have to report.

I don't know if i should keep trying or if I should cut my losses and give up. I have till may 15 to make something happen. If I don't I may be sued by the sell for the deposit and there lawyer cost. Plus I will need to pay my lawyer, inspection.

Im out easy $20K
Message 11 of 32
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

nyuplink, try the crown jewelers and other merchandise cards. Those might be a way to give your score a jolt. Unfortunately, like Cheddar said, if the scores are non-existent now, then it will take six months to generate one.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the minimum requirements for a FICO score?

There's really not much to it; in order for a FICO® score to be calculated, a credit report must contain these minimum requirements:

At least one account that has been open for six months or more

At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six  months

No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

Message 13 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok Thanks Sidewinder and everyone else also I found that 3 Collections accounts listed on the reports show recent activity. But they also show they are in dispute. The only thing on the reports are collection accounts and a old trade line for 5K closed I don't know I think there should be some type of score. I think its the items in dispute
Message 14 of 32
shawnette
Regular Contributor

Do you know anyone who can add you on as an AU?  Does your wife have any open positive accounts that she can add you to?
Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would it be possible to generate history by becoming an authorized user on someone elses credit card that was open longer than six months? I have no idea how authorized user works, but thought I'd throw that out there and see if anyone knows.
Message 16 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

A secured credit card is a great ides EXCEPT it will take you more than 6 months for that cc to report to the bureuas......
Message 17 of 32
RUSTY101
Regular Contributor

This is just an option you might try. I talked to my bank yesterday about CD. They said I could buy $500,$ 1000 etc in a CD and turn around and get a loan on it, I know my bank puts it on your CR within a week. May or may not work. Thought I would mention it.
Message 18 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

nyuplink wrote:
Ok Thanks Sidewinder and everyone else also I found that 3 Collections accounts listed on the reports show recent activity. But they also show they are in dispute. The only thing on the reports are collection accounts and a old trade line for 5K closed I don't know I think there should be some type of score. I think its the items in dispute

I thought you said the only thing was the CAs.  You didn't mention the old tradeline.  In that case, yes, you should have a score already, as long as there is at least six months of history associated with it.

CAs listed on reports are not tradelines in the sense we are talking about here, so they don't count for account history.

Message 19 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

gtree wrote:
Would it be possible to generate history by becoming an authorized user on someone elses credit card that was open longer than six months? I have no idea how authorized user works, but thought I'd throw that out there and see if anyone knows.

Yes, that would work, as long as the current vesion of FICO scoring remains in effect, which is expected to be until sometime later this year.

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.