Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No changes on True Credit Report Vs. huge increase with FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No changes on True Credit Report Vs. huge increase with FICO

Seems weird but for over a month my score hasn't changed with true credit that you can refresh on a daily basis. I was hoping to see when my credit cards report to transunion. I am starting to wonder if some companies report every 30 days to some and quartly to other bureaus. Any knows? My Fico changes almost every week with all the changes I have gone through recently. Brammy, New world man any vets?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No changes on True Credit Report Vs. huge increase with FICO

You seem to have the opposite problem from mine.  TC is showing score chagnes but not one peep for Scorewatch.  Are the updates showing on True Credit as well as FICO?  One of the TC employess told me that the TC is actually some version of their TransRisk score.  If you're fter a mortgage, the FICOs will be what the banks generally look at.

I can tell you one thing, on a column by column comparison, My Eq colum on TU has updated almost every account I have and most are still showing info from last month in the TU column.  Is this true for you too?  I was thinking something weird was going on I think TrueCredit is having issues.  I've been watching long enough to know that most of my creditorw will be updated within a week of showing on the first bureau (usually Experian).  TU is just sitting there dead in the water.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU has updated the report but no changes to the score weird. I'm wondering if it really updates the score daily. Scorewatch has sent me alerts almost every week since I have had it. I know I have lots going on. The score is higher on my true credit but I am a fiem believer if I get the fico where I want everything else would be higher anyway.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK truecredit is still holding steady at the same score and Myfico TU has gone up over 50 points and now there is only a 3 point difference between truecredit and myfico.

What has kept you focused this whole time? Seems sometimes waiting is hard, I also believe I am anxiously awaiting updates but the bureaus seem slow at min a month behind since it is based on last cc statements. 

I do find the forums therapuetic in that it helps me to show others my experiences and I get to see the progress of others like yourself. Once I reach my goal I'm sure the anxiousness will disappear. But then I will set a higher goal like the "700" club. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.