Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not so confident anymore..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Not so confident anymore..

I ain't kiddin'. The italicized stuff is what I would say, but that is me.
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know.  i meant very good one, as in very good technique.
Message 12 of 18
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Noah, I love it Smiley Very Happy. That is very good advice and it is worded very well. I do not know why people who serve the company (CSR's) act as though the money is coming out of their pockets. As if I am asking them for a loan. Thank you so much for the advice. Thanks everyone!

...So you all think I should be okay this time next year as long as I keep my credit up to par?
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

2anewu wrote:
Noah, I love it Smiley Very Happy. That is very good advice and it is worded very well. I do not know why people who serve the company (CSR's) act as though the money is coming out of their pockets. As if I am asking them for a loan. Thank you so much for the advice. Thanks everyone!

...So you all think I should be okay this time next year as long as I keep my credit up to par?

Yes!!!

1-9, on-time, all the time!!
Message 14 of 18
2anewu
Regular Contributor

I like that phrase but what is the 1-9? I am sleep deprived and can't figure it out Smiley Happy.
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

1-9% util.
Message 16 of 18
2anewu
Regular Contributor

DUH!! I can't believe I couldn't figure that one. Thanks!!
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

2anewu wrote:

It all depends. A lot can happen quickly or take a while.

I have a State Farm VISA, and I've been pounding on them for a while. Took a couple of tries but finally got the CL up from $1500 to $2500. APR is down to 19.24 for purchases and BTs. Not great, but eh.

In 2 months, probably gonna hit 'em up again for an APR reduction.

Have a look at CC Payoff Tactics

Getting any rhythm outta Wells Fargo has not succeeded. Think I'm gonna set an Email reminder to myself in Outlook and ask about an APR reduction once a week. Maybe they'll give it just to shut me up. CL is $4K, and they've said no to a CLI then no again to a CLI in my recon. Pulled TU and then EX.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.