Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG GW success I think

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

OMG GW success I think

Well got a very nice surprise this morning. We had several lates on our current mortgage , the lates  are about 2 1/2 years old. I have wrote numerous letters and always get the polite no. Well thought it was time to do this again, got an alert from experian,  all the lates are gone from mine and dh's. Scores jumped mine 24 points, his 32 points. But the strange thing, I just mailed this letter out wednesday, I don't think it's possible they got it and removed that quickly?? Either way I am thrilled and will see if the others update and if so the letter did work.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: OMG GW success I think

SweetSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 26
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Surprising, Amazing, Unbelievable........Congrats and good work not giving up!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!
Message 4 of 26
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thanks all.

My wallet hub went up 43 points so I am thinking TU report deleted as well, dh's not yet. Checked EQ core nothing yet, but hoping soon to follow.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 5 of 26
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats Heart

Message 6 of 26
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

mort deleteScreenshot_2019-08-31-15-39-00.png

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 7 of 26
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: OMG GW success I think updated

Well I am happy to say that the mortgage lates have been removed from my TU as well, unfortunately DH has not been removed 😩

I am not sure why mine is off TU and his remains, I know I should have patience but this is frustrating. They are both off EX thank goodness, but why not his. EQ remains unchanged for both of us.

Also we have 2 lates from old mortgage company that will hit 7 years in nov and dec, I requested early exclusion, they removed Nov from TU but not December on mine not his, really😞 you couldn’t remove dec while you were removing November.

I know I should be happy with some removal but this is so darn irritating, ok end of rant !!!!
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like one of your earlier GW letters did the trick, not the most recent one(s).  How many lates did you have and of what severity?  Were they all removed in one shot?  Who is the mortgage lender, just as a data point for others that may deal with the same one in the future?

Message 9 of 26
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:
Well I am happy to say that the mortgage lates have been removed from my TU as well, unfortunately DH has not been removed 😩

I am not sure why mine is off TU and his remains

Just you're luck....they're gonna want HIM to call.  OMG, good luck with that!  Cuz, you know, we have "Happy Camper's" NOT- hahahahahaha(inside joke)
My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.