Did you mean: 

OMG GW success I think

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: OMG GW success I think updated

@GApeachy wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:
Well I am happy to say that the mortgage lates have been removed from my TU as well, unfortunately DH has not been removed 😩

I am not sure why mine is off TU and his remains

Just you're luck....they're gonna want HIM to call.  OMG, good luck with that!  Cuz, you know, we have "Happy Camper's" NOT- hahahahahaha(inside joke)

@GApeachy  lol tell me about it . I know I should be happy it's progresd, but come on, you removed mine and not his grrrrrrr

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 11 of 26
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: OMG GW success I think updated

@Anonymous wrote:

Sounds like one of your earlier GW letters did the trick, not the most recent one(s).  How many lates did you have and of what severity?  Were they all removed in one shot?  Who is the mortgage lender, just as a data point for others that may deal with the same one in the future?

Yes I don't think they would move that fast on my recent GW letter don't even think it's possible with the time frame , however I hadn't sent one for about 3-4 months, so this has me puzzled.  There were 9 lates total from 2016 and 2017 and they were 30-60 days and the mortgage company is Carrington. Yes they were all removed from my EXP and TU in one shot.

As of today still no change on dh's TU 😬 And nothing has changed on EQ for either of us 😯

So I am not sure what exactly happened. EXP deleted lates last Friday and TU on mine this week So hoping this isn't a fluke, but since it happened on 2 of mine I am thinking not so much so.

@Anonymous 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 12 of 26
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: OMG GW success I think

Congratulations on your GW success!
Message 13 of 26
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your GW success!

Thank you @AllZero , now if EQ would delete ours and TU would delete  his I would be estatic. I know I should be patient but darn , we are soooo close lol

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 14 of 26
AllZero
Mega Contributor

EQ always seem to be slow to the party. Hopefully, it'll be soon.
Message 15 of 26
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats @Jnbmom!,  on the goodwill successSmiley Happy

Message 16 of 26
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congrats @Jnbmom!,  on the goodwill successSmiley Happy

@M_Smart007  thanks, hopefully all 3 of ours will be updated soon.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could always call your lender and tell them that for some reason you're not seeing the most recent account information (eluding to your balance, say) updated with a certain bureau(s) and ask them to do a re-reporting. 

Message 18 of 26
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

You could always call your lender and tell them that for some reason you're not seeing the most recent account information (eluding to your balance, say) updated with a certain bureau(s) and ask them to do a re-reporting. 

@Anonymous 

Thanks. I guess I am still puzzled as to what triggered it, I mean my latest GW letter could not have done it time wise and the others were months ago. I am somewhat confident it is not a "fluke" but if there is even a slim chance it was, not sure I want to bring attention to it lol.

I am sure I am being overly paranoid 😯, I am just cautious if I bring it to their attention they will update with lates in tact. I am really hoping I get a letter confirming they will remove, but not sure they will send that communication. 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 19 of 26
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Most likely the letter is only good for the holder that signs it. They must have gotten really agitated from getting snail nailed to the wall with paper. You can always try to do a campaign for your SO.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.