Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG GW success I think

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: OMG GW success I think

Thanks. We both signed  our names and both came off EXP, so not sure if that will follow suit with the other two.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 21 of 26
zerofire
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:
Thanks. I signed both our names and both came off EXP, so not sure if that will follow suit with the other two.

EX is always the fastest one. They seam to be the most stable and responsive of the three. EQ and TU will take a little to catch up as EQ is used as a punching bag and TU is just tiny.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Your determination is paying off. 40-pt increase that's great! Congrats 😄
Message 23 of 26
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Well just received letter from our mortgage company stating according to federal law they must report accurate info blah blah blah.

So not sure why the lates came off sone accounts, so I will leave it be and hope it doesn’t update lates when it reports this month uggggg
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 24 of 26
GApeachy
Super Contributor

dang it....hope not.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 25 of 26
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

dang it....hope not.

@GApeachy 

Me too, now I think it may have been a fluke and not sure when they update monthly if they include that info? So close but so far it seems 😣

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.