cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG GW success I think

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: OMG GW success I think

Thanks. We both signed  our names and both came off EXP, so not sure if that will follow suit with the other two.

Message 21 of 26
Established Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:
Thanks. I signed both our names and both came off EXP, so not sure if that will follow suit with the other two.

EX is always the fastest one. They seam to be the most stable and responsive of the three. EQ and TU will take a little to catch up as EQ is used as a punching bag and TU is just tiny.

TU:795 10/08/18 Synchrony--EX: 758 10/26/18 Discover--EQ:810 09/25/18 Citi--Gardening since 10/15/18
Active:
Bank of America (Bankamericard M, Better Balance Rewards M, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One Quicksilver VSC, Chase(AARP VSC, Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom VSC), Citi Dividend M, Citizens GreenSense M, Discover It, FedEx Employee Credit Association V(Pending Close?), FNBO Ducks Unlimited VS, PenFed Platinum Rewards VSC, Synchrony Bank(PayPal Credit, PayPal 2% Cashback M, Walmart M), US Bank Cash+ VS
Wishlist: Barclaycard Uber, Bellco Colorado Rewards, EBates, Marvel, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, UMB Bank Simply Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards, Wells Fargo Propel
Message 22 of 26

Nice! Your determination is paying off. 40-pt increase that's great! Congrats 😄

CSP $9.7K || CFU $3.4K || CF $10.2K || PNC Cash Rewards $4K || Synchrony $16K

SEPT 2019 EX: 733 TU: 735 EQ: 746
GOALS: 800 Club

In the garden until March 2020.
Message 23 of 26
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Well just received letter from our mortgage company stating according to federal law they must report accurate info blah blah blah.

So not sure why the lates came off sone accounts, so I will leave it be and hope it doesn’t update lates when it reports this month uggggg
Message 24 of 26
Valued Contributor

dang it....hope not.

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Synovus75k/CapOne11k/Disco9k/GoodSamsVS5k/Synch45.6k/HomeDepot10k/Amex10k
Inquiries: 9EXP, 4TU, 5EQ (most fall off by Nov 2021)

Rebuild Oct. 2018: Exp 579 (baby steps: Oct-Disco $200 secured/Nov-CapOne credit steps $500, Dec-Comenity HSN $2k)(mid Nov- 1 collection, 3 CO's pulled into the Worm Hole, rest in pieces! )

Current Scores: EXP714, TU737, EQ735
Message 25 of 26
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

@LauraC wrote:

dang it....hope not.

@LauraC 

Me too, now I think it may have been a fluke and not sure when they update monthly if they include that info? So close but so far it seems 😣

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.