Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORCHARD BANK 14% - 29.9% for NO reason!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the Secured Card

With the secured card, to talk to customer service, you have to call long-distance (I think it's an Oregon area code).
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I had the Secured Card

No offense, but if you're still paying for long distance, you need to find a different telcom. I get coast-to-coast unlimited flat rate for $24.99 a month.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Long Distance...

lol!  I call on my cell phone when it's free.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
No offense, but if you're still paying for long distance, you need to find a different telcom. I get coast-to-coast unlimited flat rate for $24.99 a month.

I thought you worked in telecom -- don't you get free LD? Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 17
UnderEstimated
Contributor

I just got a notice today, my rate is now 27.99% effective July 1.  What a great birthday present! Smiley Mad
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UnderEstimated wrote:
I just got a notice today, my rate is now 27.99% effective July 1. What a great birthday present! Smiley Mad

Pay the card down, and see just how low of a balance you can keep on it without sockdrawering it. PIF, then go to your local convenience store, and charge a $2.49 package of beef jerky. I managed to get my reported CapOne balance down to $2. I charged a Whopper meal at Burger King for $8, waited for the balance to show up online, and scheduled a $6 payment from my bank account for tomorrow.

Beat them at their own game...my CCs are my FICO-raising slaves.
Message 16 of 17
UnderEstimated
Contributor

I'll have to do that, thankfully the card just has a $97 balance...  Just charge a couple of bucks, regardless if they look at me dumbfoundly for charging $3 to a CC.  Oh well.  12.99% to 27.99%.  Niiiiiiice.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.