Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old home address just appeared on my TU report... weird

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Old home address just appeared on my TU report... weird

@Anonymous wrote:

Happening to me too and I wondered if it had anything to do with something like whitepages also linking me to relatives addresses I have never even lived at.

Whitepages another example also now thinking of a friend who stays with friends while traveling to cut cost.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't worry about TU reporting a new address because they spelled mine wrong anyway. I'm in college and moving all the time, so I would be more concerned about my student loans (of which Perkins only shows up on TU). If you want to be extra cautious you can lock your CR.
Message 12 of 14
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow that seems rather systematic to judge you based off of the actions of your dad

I don't think they were judging me. Somehow I got flagged because of his account, and him burning them.  Unfortunately, Sear's policy was no recon and no bankruptcy. Didn't matter that it was a mistake, they wouldn't talk to me or let me apply again.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stefannieh ... same thing happened to me after I froze all the credit bureau/information gathers I could find. My take on this is that the wonderful LexisNexis that saves everything (right or wrong) dumped in my last five old addresses (all because I stuck the pig). Takes me a awhile but I will dispute the addresses off again! It is just such a hassleSmiley Frustrated

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.