Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ollo reporting

tag
rosco75
Regular Contributor

Re: Ollo reporting

I never bother tracking mine as this is almost a sock drawer card for me, but I just looked at my 3B report that I pulled this month and Ollo has not reported since November. If I recall correctly, they are usually slow to report from my experience but it does seem off that they would miss two complete months of reporting. 

Message 11 of 18
creditnoob89
Established Member

Interesting.  So it seems like Ollo is having issues vs the bureaus not updating.  Wonder if anyone got an update in Dec or Jan.

Message 12 of 18
Brucemac

They have not reported my balance since Oct 22. That's ridiculous

Message 13 of 18
creditnoob89
Established Member

Yea I'm pretty irritated.  When I talked to them in December, they made it seem like there was no way they had made an error.  Pretty sure all the bureaus aren't updating accounts except Ollo.  

Message 14 of 18
creditnoob89
Established Member

Update:  My statement closed a couple days ago.  I paid it down to 0 and intend not to use it except for this membership, which is on autopay on that card.  Equifax updated and I got 1 point for paying it from 546 to 0.  Awesome.  No update on the others yet.

Message 15 of 18
dryanaz80
Valued Member

My Ollo card updated mid month in January throwing my utilization off ... not by much, enough to lose a few points. Then, this month, my statement literally closed with a $0.00 balance but they reported a balance that is showing 86% util even though my statement shows nothing due. 

I know this will update next month, but now I'm doubting ability to manage the reporting on this card and with a low SL, any purchase that isn't paid off immediately (and they cap at 5 payments in 30 days), I could get hosed again. Meh, not applying for anything near future, so in the grand scheme, I'll keep tending to the garden. 😉

Message 16 of 18
creditnoob89
Established Member

Yea I'm not thrilled with them.  I have my MyFico membership autopay on there and that's all I'm going to use it for, so if it does randomly report, it won't be more than $42.  I'm hoping for that 6 month increase though

Message 17 of 18
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@creditnoob89 wrote:

Yea I'm not thrilled with them.  I have my MyFico membership autopay on there and that's all I'm going to use it for, so if it does randomly report, it won't be more than $42.  I'm hoping for that 6 month increase though

It hadn't updated since November for me, but that worked out in my favor cause I did a BT which jumped my utilization up a bit, but I have been steadily paying it down.

It just updated yesterday I think. 

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.