Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One TL gets added, another one gets removed - gotta love TU

tag
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

One TL gets added, another one gets removed - gotta love TU

I pulled TC today - noticed that my previously removed Macy's TL was added back - but the bloomingdales TL just disappeared.

Here's the question - I'm not so sure I want Bloomies to report anyway - it's not bad or anything, it's just a pitiful CL!   I got too many new accounts in the last quarter of 09 anyway - something like six or seven.

For those of you that have had TL's just disappear due to credit matching filters with TU - do you think the Bloomies account is gone forever from reporting?or will do you think it will be added at a later point?

Thanks for your time.

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DI
Super Contributor

Re: One TL gets added, another one gets removed - gotta love TU

I had a 11/2000 JC Penney account to reappear on EQ report.  The account have no late payments and it didn't increase my FICO score. 
Message Edited by DI on 03-04-2010 11:26 AM
Message 2 of 5
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

DI, how long was the JCP account missing and when did it magically re appear?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My GEMB JCPenneys, Walmart and Dillard's bounced on and off my TU reports frequently.  After the month I opened all 3 (wouldn't do that again, btw), they never all reported at the same time.  Now that I've closed JCP and Walmart, all 3 report consistently.  My Dillard's was most often not on my reports, but reports properly now.

Now I TU, now I don't.  Smiley Very Happy  (sorry - low sugar to the brain - should probably go find something to snack on.....).

Message 4 of 5
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Thanks BeamMeup for sharing - You see, I also opened up Macy's and bloomies the same time (and they are both the same company DSNB=Citi). The problem must be exclusive to TU...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.