Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One account not reporting to Equifax

tag
dlm0820
Contributor

Thanks

I'll just leave it off of the report then.  Don't want to shoot myself in the foot.  I have my auto loan and other CC that I have positive status on so that should comepnsate for the other trade line not reporting.  Anwyay, if the Simulations are accurate, and I hope they are, I'm "supposed" to be seeing a minimum 30 point increase next month.  Maybe cause of my 6 month on time payments with my auto loan or the old 6 month inquries.  We'll see.

On another note, I called up Macy's yesterday and asked them to kindly remove the duplicate posting they have on TU and update my balance to zero as I have paid in full with them through a CA.  They agreed and said it should updated next cycle.  We'll see about that also.

I'll post when i get my next alert.

Thanks
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOO HOO!!!  My last one was September...maybe between tha...

WOO HOO!!!  My last one was September...maybe between that and dropping my utilization way below 30%, I'll start seeing some love!
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

For many lenders, it'll take 1-2 years of a clean report...

For many lenders, it'll take 1-2 years of a clean report before they'll start talking to you. A very few will want a completely clean report.

Good job on the six months, though!

When I first started, I had a 30-day late that month. Well, at least my score didn't go down after that. Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.