Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Bank Credit Monitoring System

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Orchard Bank Credit Monitoring System

Has anyone used this?  I'm still in the  30-day trial for MyFico's scorewatch. Orchard Bank told me they offer a service for 9.95 per month after a 30-day trial which would score watch all three credit reports. Just looking to see what others think of this product....

Please move this thread if you think it belongs somewhere else..  Thanks  =-)
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Re: Orchard Bank Credit Monitoring System

I got this same offer, anyone ever used this?
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you referring to Credit Keeper? I ~believe~ you can only pull once per month, tho they say you will be notified of any changes real time. I signed up for it on a whim and promptly cancelled. Anyone with more info please chime in.
Message 3 of 11
a0034d
New Contributor

I haven't used this service but I don't trust OB at all. So most likely I wouldn't use it. I do use True Credit and Score Watch. TC monitors all 3 reports and scores for 14.95 a month, my dh uses this service. I signed up for SW and I'm not as impressed with it as TC. SW only monitors one report. I think it's only 9.95 a month but I think the extra $5 for SW is worth it. I'll most likely switch to TC. I've also used mycreditinform.com it was about the same as SW and it's 14.95 a month. HTH
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, I just checked online. Its Credit Keeper.
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep. I think they monitor daily & notify you if there are changes, but I like to see the actual reports like I get from TC. You might want to verify this with a CSR.

AttaGirl wrote:
Yup, I just checked online. Its Credit Keeper.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just recieved my packet from them.

will let you guys know once i break in the new site. hehheheh
Message 7 of 11
bint-bilady
Regular Contributor

Don't even try them, I have been with them for about six month till I came across this board and started using TC... TC is waaaaaaay better than KK!... my credit keeper is not as good as TC, they were charging my cc even after I cancelled I had to change my card to stop them and they owe me 3 month charges ...

Starting Score: 502
Current Score: 502
Goal Score: 640

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 11
momof2
Frequent Contributor

I have used credit keeper in the past with my orchard bank card and in the 30day trial i ended up cancelling, problem with CK is that the scores are not right and doesnt report everything, it only shows you everything that is on your trans union CR but limits you on what you can see on EQ and EX, i printed all 3 reports out on CK and pulled my CR, and credit keeper only showed a couple of my creditors on my EQ & EX where as my real CR from those 2 credit agencies showed me ALL of my creditors, also the credit score they give is way off from what my real credit score was when i bought mine from trans union. dont trust CK, i will never go through them again. nothing was accurate
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 9 of 11
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

The Gods have spoken. lol
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.