Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innovis refuses to delete fraudulent account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Innovis refuses to delete fraudulent account

And to my horror, they're still reporting a tradeline that I had to take Discover to court over to get removed. Discover sent me a certified letter stating that the tradeline would be removed from all credit agencies, but I guess that didn't include Innovis. I find it a weird they don't report my Capital One card.. at all.. 

Moral of the thread, order your secondary consumer reports.. 

Screenshot 2019-08-13 at 12.29.53 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-08-13 at 12.33.13 PM.png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
hawkins
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ordered my Innovis report..

Thing I am kind of wondering is no bank looks at that report that I know of. I have never seen anything on Innovis being an issue blocking people from getting a card from somewhere. What does Innovis even do besides have a credit record on you that no one even looks at?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

PPMC pulled Innovis.
Message 3 of 7
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks so much for sharing OP. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Some lenders will pull secondary CRA such as Innovis, Sage Stream etc for this precise reason. Often enough they will have items not present on three major CRAs, and  provide better insight at applicat's finances. 

While there is nothing wrong with them doing that, it's a good idea to get copies of those reports too, in case there are inaccuracies present 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whelp, they denied my dispute.. What do I do now?

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like you need to contact Disco and have them honor their word. Maybe freeze Innovis in the meantime while all this plays out. Innovis feeds Sagestream BTW.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.