Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSA: Synchrony and Disco pull Innovis through SageStream

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: PSA: Synchrony and Disco pull Innovis through SageStream

Good for you! You'll get there. Then you'll realize there's no difference between a 800 plus score and 760. Lol

It's truly all in ones head. 

Hopefully US bank will give you another shot. Plenty of other Banks out there though they will welcome you.

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

Good for you! You'll get there. Then you'll realize there's no difference between a 800 plus score and 760. Lol

It's truly all in ones head. 

Hopefully US bank will give you another shot. Plenty of other Banks out there though they will welcome you.

It's definitely all in my head but I want to see what my ceiling is before I suppress it down again. 😂 

I am sure they will give me another shot. They haven't had an issue with my apps other than my excessive credit seeking. I'll try at 0/12 and see what happens. 

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

The Secondary reports US bank pulls is mainly for the checking account.

The credit cards can be obtained without them.

Once the CC is obtained. They'll allow the checking account to be opened.

They blocked me from the checking because I have Sagestream frozen.

But after a couple of months with CC.

I was able to open the checking account online without any issues.

People have been declined for cards for freezing ARS and SageStream. People have been declined because of info on those reports. It seems to go back and forth.

I would rather not fuss with it. You can't even order ARS without sending them a letter with your identification, much less freeze it. 

Because placing copies of your DL and SS card in the mail is the definitely asking for trouble. lol

I actually remember reading a post about which CRA's you should freeze before apping with USB, so there must haev been DP's of approvals with them frozen?

Message 23 of 26
razzy116
Established Contributor

Innovis credit report

Which lenders use Innovis credit report? Thank you

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Innovis credit report

@razzy116- please reference the posts upthread.  We encourage you to use the search feature for topics that have already been covered which would yield some answers to what you're looking for.

Message 25 of 26
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Innovis credit report

@FinStar wrote:

@razzy116- please reference the posts upthread.  We encourage you to use the search feature for topics that have already been covered which would yield some answers to what you're looking for.

+1000 not sure how many times this needs to be said 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.