Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUMPED!

tag
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

PUMPED!

Hi all!

Just felt like I had to share.... My TU Fico 08 score just hit 700 for the first time in my life!!! So crazy! Started my rebuild last February when TU was at 525...

This board is awesome!

(Mods-- if this isn't the right forum, please move it. It was either this or Smorgasboard.)

ETA: I've never had a 700 score on any bureau, not specifically TU... so this is a huge milestone!

What I use (& strongly recommend): Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business)

What I have: NFCU | PenFed | General Electric CU | Wright Patt CU | Discover | BBVA | Apple Card (GS)

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client). I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, so feel free to message me if you have any planning/credit questions.

EQ 759, EX 765, TU 771 (06/10/2022)

I started with scores in the 400s in 2016. This forum is a Godsend--focus on the journey, be patient, and you'll definitely get there no matter the circumstances!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PUMPED!

Congratulations!! You should feel and be proud of yourself. It is a nice feeling.

Stay the course, they will continue to increase,

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.