cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid judgement. Went to the courthouse today, record indicates...

tag
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

Paid judgement. Went to the courthouse today, record indicates...

I paid off an old judgement I found on my CR back in April but EQ and EX still show it as there, not indicating satisfied,  paid, nothing but the amount owed, case number,  no furnisher of information etc.

The clerk pulled the case, it shows that the CA did file a satisfactory document with the court, as required.  

Why, after 5 months, doesn't the CRA 's update this line as "satisfied" or "paid", something a prospective lender could see I have taken care of ? Are they not required to do so in a " timely manner " ?

Derogatory information hurts anyway, much less one trying to take care of these ! 

FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Paid judgement. Went to the courthouse today, record indicates...

Dispute it if it's incorrect.

        
Message 2 of 4
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Dispute it if it's incorrect.

I'm gomna do so, but, after spending nearly 1 hr on the phone with the EQ rep, I could hardly understand,  I just had to order a new report !

I wasn't able to access my report for a dispute online due to them requiring docs, but I FINALLY was able to to verify myself,  they wanted ten more bucks, on top of the $16.00 for the hard-copy, for me to get immediate access.  This is ridiculous.  I finally just told him to mail it ! Shew, what a time to just get the 10 digit number ! 

EQ contains the only baddie I have, been here on the forums since April, read over 8, 000 post, should have done this, 1st thing ! 

TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 3 of 4
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

Friday. ..I was finally. ..able to get in with EQ to do an online dispute on the PR ( Judgement ) that's there, doing so as "status" as on my report it list stays as still being owed ! 

It's been 19 days since I ordered a hard copy of my EQ report.  Still haven't received it, with email communications with them saying they mailed it the day I ordered /paid for it . They now say, they are doing an investigation to see about it ! 

In April  I had disputed this same line with TU and EX who deleted it. It is due to fall off in December of '17. 

EQ has been so hard in getting in...getting a report. ..getting updated status...getting anything,  anywhere!  

This is the only baddie I have on any report with this one hurting my prequals  and do hope they do something,  anything,  soon ! 

TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.