cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partners and I are seeking a line of credit for real estate investing: Where to look?

tag
Billikens

Partners and I are seeking a line of credit for real estate investing: Where to look?

Two partners and I are looking to get a line of credit between $100,000 - $150,000.

Do you guys know what banks out there are lending unsecured credit lines right now?  How hard is their underwriting right now?

We will be pulling on this credit line to purchase and rehab single family homes.  

I have looked at personal loans, but no one is giving those kinds of limits.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
slickshoes182
New Contributor

Re: Partners and I are seeking a line of credit for real estate investing: Where to look?

Did you ever have any success with this? Wells Fargo offers upto 100K for Personal Loans and Lines of Credit in my area. Sun Trust has an unsecured Personal Line of Credit + program that says upto 250K with investable assets at Sun Trust or other financial institutions. I don't know if there are restrictions on "other institutions"... Like would 250K in my TD Ameritrade account work? Who knows... Their site is down for maintenance so I can't check right now, but I think the Suntrust Personal Line of Credit + program is only available in some states.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.