cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal/Synchrony Bank Mastercard Inquiry Removed

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

PayPal/Synchrony Bank Mastercard Inquiry Removed

Hi,

I applied for the PayPal Cashback Mastercard April 6, 2019. I got denied for the length of time my accounts have been established.

While I waited for that number to grow up, I happen to take a look at WalletHub's report on my credit. I happen to notice that WalletHub has report that the inquiry has been removed! Has that happen to anyone else instead of that inquiry being there for the full 2 years?

Capture.PNG

Michigan Schools & Gov't Credit Union Classic Visa Card | $3kDiscover Student Cash Back | $2300Capital One Savor Card v1 | $11k AUAmex 1.5% CB | $2kBest Buy Store Card | $3k

July 2018
Ford Credit Loan $199.26/month (3 yrs)
January 2019
Discover Cash it Card $500
Michigan Schools and Gov't CU Card $1,000
February 2019
Self Lender Loan (Closed July 2019)
May 2019
Discover CLI $1.2k
July 2019
Discover System CLI $600
Amex $2,000
Best Buy Store Card $3,000
October 2019
MSGCU CLI $2k

Eyes on Credit Cards
BoA Cash Rewards (with or without Student Verison)Gas Card with 5% Cashback w/ no AF2% Cashback EverythingDining & Entertainment Category Card
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Senior Contributor

Re: PayPal/Synchrony Bank Mastercard Inquiry Removed

it is probably not a real big deal, as it is "Un-Scoreable" after 1 year.

Message 2 of 4
Super Contributor

Yes, WalletHub alerted me that it was taken down yesterday but it’s on there as of today so I think it was a WalletHub issue. It happens sometimes — I got an alert in January that my BK was deleted. 

Needless to say, I got excited for nothing. 😔 

01/2019:
10/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Does it look like I really need any more cards? My goal is to garden until 2/2020.
Message 3 of 4
Senior Contributor

Its a glitch. 2 days in a row got the same message. Wasnt gone on my 3B pull the other day.

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.