Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peir 1 imports denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Peir 1 imports denied

I recieved my letter of why i was denied. They used Sagestream, which i never heard of before. Which also makes no sense, because its on my credit report saying equifax, was pulled. Also one of the reason is Comsumer Associated with too many phone changes.  Seems Fishy. Anyone can help with advice.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Peir 1 imports denied

Sagestream is a CRA that collects INQ from certain lenders regardless of which of the main 3 CRA's that are pulled. Some people have most of their INQ from all 3 on there, some just a few.

You can request a copy of your Sagestream report by mail or fax. Sagestream is used by USBank, FNBO, Comenity, BofA and BBVACompass (to name a few)

IDA is another CRA and you can request a report by mail or fax. USBank, FNBO use this (among others)

Innovis is another CRA. Capital One, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobil and several utility companies use this (among others)
Message 2 of 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Peir 1 imports denied

I have everything frozen for this reason....

Chex, EQ, EX, TU, SS, IDA, etc...

I think its crap, and creepy that lenders not only pull your CR, but also, another CRA on top of that, kinda like a back ground check. For a CC??

Comenity Bank also has Alliance Data, which is a CRA thats not a credit reporting agency though, and they have all sorts of info on you.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.