Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed FICO

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

PenFed FICO

Anyone can't see their FICO on thier website? Not even a link to the FICO score.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed FICO

@corymcd88 wrote:

Anyone can't see their FICO on thier website? Not even a link to the FICO score.

It's not showing on their site right now.  Today would normally be the day that they update the score so that might be the reason.

Message 2 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Also was expecting it to be there today..  It will either show up today or maintenance tonight and hopefuly in the morning for people.  Link is gone indicating they are working on it now an you might see it show back up when all the reports are ready to be viewed

Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Quick question, sorry, but when its there where can i locate it? Thanks !!
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Quick question, sorry, but when its there where can i locate it? Thanks !!

It's at the top of the main page, towards left middle in a fairly large box so it's easy to see.

Message 5 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Hopefully it will be back up later with updated info then.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for bumping - but has anyone gotten their link back?  I still don't have one.  Is there any other link on the PenFed site to look up FICO information?

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry for bumping - but has anyone gotten their link back?  I still don't have one.  Is there any other link on the PenFed site to look up FICO information?

According to PenFed, it will be back on the 16th of this month.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.