Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed PLOC Approved!!!

tag
NYFan63
Established Contributor

PenFed PLOC Approved!!!

I am a little tardy on reporting this but 2-3 weeks ago I was approved for the Penfed Platinum Signature VISA for $33k thanks to Baller's Penfed thread.  A few days later, Penfed sent me a survey to fill out on my experience.  I gave them rave reviews.  They asked if I was interested in any additional Penfed products.  Of course, I checked off another VISA and the PLOC.  Well a couple days go by and I get a phone call from a number in NY.  I was expecting another call so I answered.  It was a Penfed branch manager in NY who was responding to my survey inquiry on additional products.  He asked if I was interested in any and I told him I would like to get the PLOC.  He asked how much?  I told him $25k expecting they would counter offer.  He said he would personally speak with an LO and call me back before the end of the day.  He called back within a half hour and told me I was APPROVED for the FULL $25k!!!  

I was thrilled to get in with Penfed with a CC and the PLOC and even more thrilled with the CL's they gave me.  I do make > $100k so I think that helped.  

Moral of the story, spend a few minutes and fill out the survey.  It will pay you dividends....

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed PLOC Approved!!!

That's awesome! Congrats!

Message 2 of 8
baller4life
Super Contributor

Very nice!!! Congratulations Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NYFan63 wrote:

I am a little tardy on reporting this but 2-3 weeks ago I was approved for the Penfed Platinum Signature VISA for $33k thanks to Baller's Penfed thread.  A few days later, Penfed sent me a survey to fill out on my experience.  I gave them rave reviews.  They asked if I was interested in any additional Penfed products.  Of course, I checked off another VISA and the PLOC.  Well a couple days go by and I get a phone call from a number in NY.  I was expecting another call so I answered.  It was a Penfed branch manager in NY who was responding to my survey inquiry on additional products.  He asked if I was interested in any and I told him I would like to get the PLOC.  He asked how much?  I told him $25k expecting they would counter offer.  He said he would personally speak with an LO and call me back before the end of the day.  He called back within a half hour and told me I was APPROVED for the FULL $25k!!!  

I was thrilled to get in with Penfed with a CC and the PLOC and even more thrilled with the CL's they gave me.  I do make > $100k so I think that helped.  

Moral of the story, spend a few minutes and fill out the survey.  It will pay you dividends....

Congrats!!!!!

Considering what's happening now, did they ask you for paystubs or tax documents?

Message 5 of 8
Grafton88
Established Contributor

@NYFan63 wrote:

Congrats on this.  I didn't know they went this high.  Could you share the rate they gave you?

Message 6 of 8
NYFan63
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@NYFan63 wrote:

Congrats!!!!!

Considering what's happening now, did they ask you for paystubs or tax documents?

Designer - no they did not ask for paystubs or tax docs.  If I remember correctly, I was approved late May/early June.

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;

Message 7 of 8
NYFan63
Established Contributor

@Grafton88 wrote:

@NYFan63 wrote:

Congrats on this.  I didn't know they went this high.  Could you share the rate they gave you?

Grafton - I got 10.5% on the PLOC

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.